Exeter Man Arrested Twice in Four Hours
An East Kingston man was also charged with criminal threatening.
The following are excerpts from the Exeter police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Sat., Nov. 24
- 4:56 a.m. Ernest Goyetche, 56, of Exeter, was charged with breach of bail, criminal mischief, and obstructing the report of a crime or injury. No bail was set. About four hours earlier, Goyetche was charged with assault and resisting arrest.
- 12:11 p.m. A crash was reported on Portsmouth Avenue.
- 5:09 p.m. Reckless driving was reported on Newfields Road.
- 6:04 p.m. Douglas Gordon, 55, of East Kingston, was charged with criminal threatening and disorderly conduct.
- 8:32 p.m. A noise complaint was made on Meeting Place Drive.
- 11:21 p.m. Sean Glynn, 24, of Wellington, Maine, was charged with assault. Bail was set at $5,000.
Sun., Nov. 25
- 10:16 a.m. An assault was reported on Epping Road.
- 11:01 a.m. A burglary was reported on Hampton Falls Road.
- 1:46 p.m. A crash was reported on Water Street.
- 3:20 p.m. Siobham Hussey, 21, of Portsmouth, was arrested on a warrant by Exeter police for resisting arrest and criminal trespassing.
- 4:07 p.m. Criminal threatening was reported on Industrial Drive.
- 4:07 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported on Linden Street.
- 7 p.m. A crash was reported on Portsmouth Avenue.