Exeter Man Charged with Trespassing
A Seabrook man was also charged with carrying a loaded handgun without a license.
The following are excerpts from the Exeter police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Mon., Nov. 26
- 7:47 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported on Linden Street.
- 8:40 a.m. Reckless driving was reported on Hampton Falls Road.
- 11:22 a.m. Harassment was reported on Oak Street.
- 12:22 p.m. Burglary was reported on Jady Hill Circle.
- 2:35 p.m. A crash was reported at Exeter High School.
- 5:41 p.m. An animal complaint was made on Epping Road.
Tue., Nov. 27
- 7:15 a.m. Theft was reported on Walnut Street.
- 10:26 a.m. Logan McKenna, 20, of Exeter, was charged with criminal trespassing. He was released on $1,500 bail.
- 5:43 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported on Wood Ridge Lane.
- 6:15 p.m. Nicholas Chevalier, 25, of Exeter, was arrested on a warrant out of Candia District Court. He was released on $500 bail.
- 6:53 p.m. Richard Egelhoff, 41, of Seabrook, was charged with driving after suspension and speeding. He was released on $300 bail.
- 11:11 p.m. Charles Waterman, 31, of Seabrook, was charged with carrying a loaded handun without a license. Bail was set at $1,000.