Five Things You Need to Know Today: April 13
It's going to be a nice weekend weather-wise.
1. 1-3. Today is Friday the 13th.
2. VEEP IN THE HOUSE. Vice President Joe Biden campaigned in Exeter yesterday.
3. NICE WEEKEND. It's supposed to be 70 degrees and mostly clear Saturday and Sunday.
4. THIS DAY IN HISTORY: On this day in 1970, Apollo 13 announced "Houston, we've got a problem," when an oxygen tank burst on the way to the Moon.
5. DID YOU KNOW? Exeter is currently looking for people to plan the town's 375th anniversary next year.