We want to make sure that Exeter stays connected, so whatever path the storm takes, you can use this page for live updates as needed.
Here are some important resources for when Sandy hits:
- Unitil's outage map. The utility company tracks outages in real time and post estimated restoration times.
- Unitil's Twitter account. The company also uses Twitter for outage info
- Exeter Patch's Facebook Page. Follow for updates throughout the storm.
- Exeter Patch's Twitter account. Follow for updates throughout the storm.
- Exeter Patch's breaking news alerts. Get news alerts via e-mail.
You can send us messages through social media and e-mail (email@example.com). We’ll make sure the information is added here to this story and you can post what you see in your neighborhood in the comments below. If you notice wires down or a tree across the road, please alert authorities and then let us know so we can spread the word quickly.
We aren't soon to forget the effects of last year's "Snowtober," which left much of Exeter closed with few places in town to go for essentials like batteries and water. You can share info about where to find these items and who has gotten the latest delivery by commenting here.
Exeter is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful as we brave the storm together.