Woman Charged with Assault, Stalking, Drugs
A local man was also charged with DWI.
The following are excerpts from the Exeter police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Sat., Feb. 16
- 12:53 a.m. A noise complaint was made on Main Street.
- 2:02 a.m. Shanea Bloomquist, 21, of New London, Conn., was arrested on warrants for assault, two counts of stalking and selling drugs. She was also charged with drug possession in a motor vehicle, transporting alcoholic beverges, and operating without a valid license.
- 2:49 a.m. Christopher Anderson, 31, of Strafford, was charged with DWI, drug possession in a motor vehicle, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,000.
- 8:24 a.m. A loose animal was reported on Haven Lane.
- 10:18 a.m. A crash was reported on Front Street.
- 4:50 p.m A missing person was reported on Sterling Hill Lane; the person was later found.
- 7:45 p.m. A crash was reported on Clifford Street.