Invite a friend
Hour of Power
Baptiste Power Vinyasa Flow with moderate heat.
|Where||Seacoast Power Yoga 109 Water St, Exeter, NH 03833|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Price||$14, $10 discounted (students, military, teachers, over 60)|
More About Seacoast Power Yoga
Tara Whitney opened Seacoast Power Yoga in July 2011.
Whitney teaches Baptiste-inspired Power Vinyasa Yoga, a total-body yoga program that uses heated rooms to maximize workouts. It's inspired by yoga guru Baron Baptiste.
There are a wide range of different yoga classes for all ages and abilities.
Other events here
- Hour of Power Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:45 am–6:45 am
- 60-minute basics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- 90-minute All Levels Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:30 am
- 75-minute All Levels Weekly on Thursdays, 5:45 pm–7:00 pm
- 90-minute All Levels Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Body Bootcamp Weekly on Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Hour of Power Weekly on Saturdays and Sundays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Community Class Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- 75-minute basics Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:00 pm