A potentially dangerous mix of dense fog, high winds, and thunderstorms are in store for Exeter Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Fog will intensify during the day, making visibility poor. Rain will set in at about 5 p.m. and continue throughout the night. There's a chance of thunderstorms around midnight.
The wind will pick up at about 10 p.m., with gusts as high as 40 mph. The high winds could knock down power lines and create outages, according to NWS.
The rain and high winds will continue through Thursday morning. Things will calm down Thursday night.
EXETER STORM RESOURCES
- The Unitil power company's live outage map
- Unitil's Twitter account (where it posts outage updates)
- Police Department: 603-772-1212
- Fire Department: 603-772-1212
- Public Works Department: 603-773-6157 (603-772-1212 in emergencies)
- Comcast: 1-800-266-2278
- Al's Automotive Towing: 603-778-8158