The following are excerpts from the Exeter police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Sat., Nov. 24
- 4:56 a.m. Ernest Goyetche, 56, of Exeter, was charged with breach of bail, criminal mischief, and obstructing the report of a crime or injury. No bail was set. About four hours earlier, Goyetche was charged with assault and resisting arrest.
- 12:11 p.m. A crash was reported on Portsmouth Avenue.
- 5:09 p.m. Reckless driving was reported on Newfields Road.
- 6:04 p.m. Douglas Gordon, 55, of East Kingston, was charged with criminal threatening and disorderly conduct.
- 8:32 p.m. A noise complaint was made on Meeting Place Drive.
- 11:21 p.m. Sean Glynn, 24, of Wellington, Maine, was charged with assault. Bail was set at $5,000.
Sun., Nov. 25
- 10:16 a.m. An assault was reported on Epping Road.
- 11:01 a.m. A burglary was reported on Hampton Falls Road.
- 1:46 p.m. A crash was reported on Water Street.
- 3:20 p.m. Siobham Hussey, 21, of Portsmouth, was arrested on a warrant by Exeter police for resisting arrest and criminal trespassing.
- 4:07 p.m. Criminal threatening was reported on Industrial Drive.
- 4:07 p.m. Criminal mischief was reported on Linden Street.
- 7 p.m. A crash was reported on Portsmouth Avenue.