The following are excepts from the Exeter police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Sun., Feb. 17
- 11:28 a.m. Theft was reported on Front Street.
- 12:20 p.m. A vehicle off the road was reported on Newfields Road.
- 12:25 p.m. A loose animal was reported on Court Street.
- 6:46 p.m. Disorderly conduct was reported on Industrial Drive.
- 9:49 p.m. Disorderly conduct was reported on Industrial Drive.
Mon., Feb. 18
- 8:03 a.m. A vehicle off the road was reported on Water Street.
- 8:31 a.m. Hazardous driving conditions were reported on Portsmouth Avenue.
- 8:49 a.m. A vehicle off the road was reported on Water Street.
- 9:22 a.m. Reckless driving was reported on Linden Street.
- 2:27 p.m. Alexander Bogrett, 24, of Exeter, was charged with criminal mischief. He was released on $1,500 bail.
- 3:50 p.m. Erin Ishmael, 43, of Newmarket, was arrested on a warrant for non-payment of fees. Bail was set at $150.
- 9:30 p.m. A 19-year-old from Exeter was charged with drug possession, possession of drugs in a motor vehicle, and possession of drug paraphernalia. The subject was released on $750 bail.