A local mother charged with endangering her 3-year-old son is back in New England.
Jessica Linscott, 23, of Plaistow, and her boyfriend were on the run from authorities for nearly two weeks. They were captured Wednesday at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
Police said the boyfriend, Roland Dow, 27, also of Plaistow, attacked and burned Linscott's son, James. The boy is still hospitalized with serious injuries.
WCVB.com reported Linscott arrived at Logan International Airport in Boston, Mass. Saturday. Dow was flying there on a different flight later Saturday, according to the new station.
The pair are expected to appear in a New Hampshire courtroom in the next few days.
Dow is charged with first-degree assault. Linscott is charged with multiple counts of misdemeanor-level child endangerment. Dow faces up to 30 years in prison.
Police said they discovered the boy's injuries after he was treated at Exeter Hospital Nov. 14.
Authorities spent "tens of thousands" of dollars in the hunt for the couple, according to Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams.
The pair have denied media interview requests since their arrest.
- Fugitives in Child Abuse Case Coming Back to NH
- 'Suspicion' That Fugitive Couple Had Help
- Plaistow Couple Being Held in Protective Custody
- CAUGHT: Plaistow Couple Wanted for Child Abuse Caught in Florida
- Alleged Baby-Burning Couple Continue to Evade Police
- Mistaken Identity Leads to Arrest in Fugitive Couple Case
- County Attorney: 'Surrender Yourselves'
- Police Hunting for Couple Who Allegedly Burned Son